A unique, high precision re-cutting workshop close to the luxury craftsmen, the watchmakers and jewelers of the Place Vendôme.
Constituted of experienced cutters – including one with the title of “Best craftsperson in France” – with access to a very large, high quality inventory (F+, VVS+), since 2005, our re-cutting workshop has been meeting your requirements quickly.
Experts and cutters working together to offer you the following services:
- Calibration: diamonds cut to design, with very high accuracy
- Re-cutting of fancy cuts, mostly baguettes (very large selection), squares and princesses to adjust to your piece
- Progressive adjustment in close collaboration with your jewelers and setters, for a perfect, bespoke result
- Repairs of sizes of any shape, up to more than 10 carats
- Improvement of sizes: cut quality, clarity, color, etc. before sending to a laboratory of your choice
- Development of extraordinary unique cuts and/or sizes
A very large availability and proximity
Our location, a stone’s throw away from the design offices of the biggest names in fine jewelry and watchmaking, is an undeniable asset for Rubel & Ménasché!
At every step of manufacture, our team works hand-in-hand with our customers and visits them as often as may be required to adjust to the piece. Our cutters can thereby create ‘production’ and totally identical baguette diamonds in terms of length, width and thickness. Every aspect is mastered and complies with the requirements of each jewelry and watch creation.
Cutting edge tools
Rubel & Ménasché is always at the forefront of innovation and equips its re-cutting workshop with the latest high-tech tools created by the diamond industry to ensure the exceptional quality of its gems:
- Profile projector : for an extremely accurate representation of the dimensions and angles of the diamond, particularly for adjustment to a design
- Grooving machines : used to prepare diamonds for ‘invisible setting’
- Sarine® : thanks to its highly accurate measuring system, this machine offers all the optimal and detailed information required for cut and symmetry
- Equipment for chemical treatment : an in-house laboratory for acid ‘boiling’ to completely clean the surface of the diamond after cutting
EPV Label – The recognition of exceptional expertise
On May 28, 2013, Rubel & Ménasché was awarded the EPV label: Entreprises du Patrimoine Vivant (Living Heritage Company). This mark of distinction highlights both the quality of the ancestral knowledge that is mastered by our cutters and the innovative procedures implemented over the last 15 years.