We supply diamonds with perfect symmetry and shape, complying with ‘ideal’ proportions.
Our diamonds are sorted individually according to strict criteria:
- Color : D to G
- Clarity : IF to VS1
- Fluorescence : None to Medium
- Cut : Excellent to Very Good
- Polish : Excellent to Very Good
- Symmetry : Excellent to Very Good
- Calibration : To half sieve
We are a specialist in round brilliants from 1,600 diamonds/carat (0.5 mm) to 3 diamonds/carat (4.3 mm).
We also carry a large inventory of fancy cuts and certified stones:
- ‘Brilliant cut’ from 0.02 ct to 0.90 ct : pear, navette, oval, princess, trillion, troïdia, cushion, heart, radiant
- ‘Step cut’ from 0.02 ct to 0.90 ct : emerald, baguette, square, triangle, taper, trapeze
- GIA certified from 0.30 ct to 5.00 cts
We have an in-house workshop ready to recut and adjust diamonds to dress up your bespoke pieces.
The Rubel & Ménasché commitment
- Perfectly regular classification, based on our customer’s criteria
- Bespoke packaging
- Daily assistance to our customers in their choices
- State of the art IT department specifically developed to provide in-house tools for production and order management
- Outsourcing production tool dedicated to customer’s specifications (on request)
But the quality and the authenticity of our diamonds is also a matter of ethics and, at R&M, we believe in ethics…